Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Collaboration

Being a project manager in Kabale, Uganda has been so rewarding through LMH.

If you have read my blogs, you know that I have helped with tea farms, starting a chicken business, overseeing an executive hotel amongst other things. All of which I am extremely proud.

On my latest return to Kabale, Uganda I was privileged to meet my roommate, Andrew.

Andrew works for “Wells of Life”. This is a Christian non-profit water development organization. They are dedicated to serving the most vulnerable people including children and families. They partner with rural communities to overcome water poverty.

Remember in my last blog I mentioned no massive corn crops in Kabale, Uganda due to lack of water? Well, we have been blessed in my village and surrounding areas to have “Wells of Life” come in to drill for wells and provide much needed water for our communities.

I consider it an honor that Andrew and his company have let me be a part of helping/watching this blessing of water come to fruition.


These children and their families who thought that clean water was only a dream or a very LONG trek have now realized what can be done when people don’t give on up on their dream and work to achieve that dream.

As our National bird is telling this HUGE elephant, “You don’t scare me, my God is bigger and WILL provide”!

I hope if you are reading this, you will find it in your heart to look up Lay Mission-Helpers and all the amazing work the missionaries do to try and enrich lives, all while enriching our own and restoring our faith in humanity.

God is GREAT and he is ever present. ALL the people said AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment