Thursday, January 17, 2019

Faith Journey


My newest faith journey has begun. I have arrived on the sacred soil of Uganda, Africa. My new home is located in the fertile mountains of Kabale. I am simply amazed at how green and productive the agriculture is here. All our food comes farm to table. The banana plantations are enormous. Lake Victoria is one of the great wonders of the world, and it produces many fish for the people. Cattle, goats, and chickens are free range raised. Watermelon, pineapple, cabbage and carrots are plentiful.


I walk the mountain roads each morning at day break. I am greeted by many people starting their daily journey.  They inspire me with their kind greetings and work ethic. Their job may be preparing the soil, carrying water back to the village, attending school or working in the city.  They do it with a spirit of gratitude.


Many of the faces are tired from the difficult journey of walking these mountains, yet all greet me.  We greet each other with gracious community and care. They are very present to each other in there communication; it is so genuine and warm. The smiles are so, so real.
Please picture this with me. I was walking the many steep roads this last Sunday morning.  The mountains were overcast and full of a very heavy fog.  I could only see 10-12 feet ahead of me and only two-to-three feet above me. The mountain roads have many trails and small paths that lead to other homes and villages.

I started my journey about 6:00 am.  After walking a few blocks, I saw an elderly woman appear in front of me, stepping out of the fog, dressed in traditional African attire. Her dress was bright yellow and looked amazing with her matching hat.  She greeted me with a warm Ugandan smile. 

My journey went on for an estimated four miles on this route. The same scenario repeated itself hundreds of times. Many people appearing out of the fog dressed to perfection, walking four miles, many much longer, going to Mass at the Cathedral. I was simply amazed to see the Cathedral full for the 7:30 am service.  

I thought I left the richest country in the world.  I was wrong; I landed in it. That Sunday morning, tears came to my eyes. I had seen Christ on the small trails in the mountains of Kabale, and for the first time, I walked along-side Him. God chooses the broken to walk with him. I am and was truly broken. Christ carried me to Kabale. I walked with him on the mountain trails; I will never be the same. I was called to Kabale, I thought, to help fix it. It is simply not broken. I was called to Kabale to fix me. Christ chooses the broken and scarred. He chose me for this mission.

Lake Bunyonyi
 I have been assigned six large projects by Bishop Callist to complete in the next three years. When I was broken I couldn't build a dog house or plant a garden.  Take a good look at these projects three years from now. If I get tired, my guess is, I will be carried, somehow.  I am no longer broken, I will not be broken again. 
Tea Plantation


Please stay tuned to my blog and faith journey. It is going to be a great ride.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to Kabale, the Switzerland of Africa

      Delete
    2. URGENT LOAN OFFER WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY TODAY.
      Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
      Email: aabidullahaameen62@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
      First Name:
      Last Name:
      Date Of Birth:
      Address:
      Sex:
      Phone No:
      City:
      Zip Code:
      State:
      Country:
      Nationality:
      Occupation:
      Monthly Income:
      Loan Amount:
      Loan Duration:
      Purpose of the loan:
      Email: aabidullahaameen62@gmail.com


      URGENT LOAN OFFER WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY TODAY.
      Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
      Email: aabidullahaameen62@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
      First Name:
      Last Name:
      Date Of Birth:
      Address:
      Sex:
      Phone No:
      City:
      Zip Code:
      State:
      Country:
      Nationality:
      Occupation:
      Monthly Income:
      Loan Amount:
      Loan Duration:
      Purpose of the loan:
      Email: aabidullahaameen62@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service -Email info@lemeridianfds.com.
    lfdsloans@outlook.com
    (WhatsApp...+1-989-3943-740 Or Call +1-913-9518-145)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
    Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you a business man or woman? Are you in a financial mess or do You need funds to start your own business? Need to pay loans Their Debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you will find it hard to get Capital loan from local banks / other financial institutions? You need one Loan or funding for any reason such as:Email: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    *Personal Loans
    *Commercial Loans
    *Investments Loans
    *Development Loans
    *Consolidation Loans
    *Student Loans
    *Car Loans
    *Mortgage Loans
    *Acquisition Loans
    *Construction loans

    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% and with collateral and not Collateral, we offer personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital Capital, business loan, education loan, mortgage or Loans for any reason".

    However, our method offers the possibility to specify the amount of the loan needed and also the duration you can afford it, gives you a real Chance get the funds you need!

    Contact us via E-mail: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Programme ATM card
    Do you know that you can withdraw cash from any ATM machine !!!

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to raise cash in ATMs or push, shops and businesses. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards have a daily withdrawal limit of $ 5000 at ATM and up to $ 100,000 spending limit in the stores.

    We also offer the following services:
    1) Western UNION TRANSFERS
    2) BANKSLOGINS
    3) BANK TRANSFERS
    4) CRYPTOCURRENCY MINING
    5) PURCHASE OF GIFT CARDS
    6) SUBMISSION OF ACCOUNTS
    7) WALMART TRANSFERS
    8) BITCOIN INVESTMENTS
    9) REMOVAL OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORDING
    10) BANKHACKING

    Becoming wealthy and living the lifestyle of the rich and famous is the dream of many. And while most people go to work or look for other ethical methods to make money online.
    The empty ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name for it because it is empty, just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable. in the world.
    Contact: Daniel Jerry LEE
    Email: lee.jerry5555@gmail.com
    +3197005033695
    ICQ757580619

    ReplyDelete